The most epic Nerf war in history!
- The stupid ALS icebucket challenge. Don’t get me wrong it’s a great cause, but that got old real fast.
- Posting the results of some stupid arbitrary quiz, as if it provided some obscure glimpse into my personality with any degree of accuracy.
- Using a hashtag…ever.
- Mapping out the results of a run, walk, or bike path.
- Posting pictures of my kids standing outside waiting for the bus on school day.
- Posting a shocking video/article/story without first checking it for validity or presence on snopes.
- Posting a cartoon representation of “What’s going on in Mike’s life at the moment”.
Things you will occasionally find me posting about:
- Articles I felt were shocking, funny, or informative.
- Posting the occasional song or lyrics, not because they relate to my life at the moment but because they kick ass and I found myself headbanging to it and had to share its awesomeness whether you like it or not.
- Posting something about video games or board games to raise awareness and possibly convince my friends to try them out or play with me.
- Post about an upcoming or current movie for the same reason as above.
Still, I wish I had the willpower to quit Facebook altogether. Back in the day (as early as 2004) I used to collect my thoughts and showcase what’s important to me on my blog. With the advent of Facebook I practically gave up that pastime.
Wow…$10/month in fees, taxes and surcharges on my mobile bill. For all I know half of this crap is bogus. Look at this nonsense:
Administrative Fee: $0.61
Federal Universal Service Charge: $1.64
Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge: $0.70
State Telecommunications Excise Surcharge: $1.42
Total Surcharges & Fees: $4.37
9-1-1 Service Fee: $1.20
County Sales Tax – Telecom: $1.98
Local Wireless 911 Surcharge: $0.30
NY State Sales Tax – Telecom: $1.98
Total Government Fees & Taxes: $5.46
|Date of first sale||Nov 1, 2001|
|Total sales amount||$8,610.82|
This is brilliant. It’s a spray available at Home Depot that completely deflects wet substances.
Linkin Park – Waiting for the End
So fucking good.